ETAI conferences are conferences organized by ETAI Society and Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology at University Ss. “Cyril and Methodius” – Skopje, Macedonia
They are the biggest international meetings of the experts from scientific and business community of the Republic of Macedonia and the region in the areas of Electronics, Telecommunications, Automatics and Informatics. ETAI 2021 is the fourteenth in series of thematic conferences and this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic will be held virtually instead of the traditional ambient of the exceptional natural beauty and cultural heritage of Ohrid area, protected by the UNESCO.
Following its interdisciplinary character, the main goal of the ETAI 2021 is to bring together researchers and practitioners to present, discuss and further develop views on conference’s hot topics: Smart cities solutions, Internet of Things, Digital economy, Cyber security and Big data. The key intention is to create a forum where theoretical and practical experiences can be exchanged and presented to the public sector as well as to private one, and improve mutual cooperation through joint projects.
The ETAI 2021 Conference will be held Online
Publication of selected papers in the Journal of Applied Science
Selected papers will be published free of charge in international journal which will be announced later.
Publication of selected papers in the journal JEEIT
Other selected papers will be published free of charge in the Journal of Electrical Engineering and Information Technologies – JEEIT (ISSN 2545 4250).
Publication of all accepted papers
All accepted papers will be published in the ETAI 2021 proceedings.
Our honored plenary speakers
Some of the ETAI conference speakers
Prof. Peng Shi, Adelaide University, President of IASCYS (2021-2024)
Young researcher speakers
The topics to be covered include, but are not limited to:
We are happy to announce that as part of the ETAI 2021 conference, there will be a Special Session on eHealth and Pervasive Health. This session will host all the papers on the relevant eHealth topics, including:
– Data driven eHealth
– Pervasive health
– Machine Learning for eHealth
– Statistical approaches for eHealth
– Data visualizations and statistical analysis for eHealth
The session is supported by the European WideHealth TWINNING Project. As part of the session there will be a round table, where academia and industry experts will share their ideas and discuss the current and future trends in the field.
Instructions for the oral presentation
1. Each oral presenter is allocated ten (10) minutes for his/hers oral presentation with additional five (5) minutes for audience questions and answers time.
2. All oral presentations should be prepared in Microsoft PowerPoint or Adobe PDF format and preferably in English.
3. All oral presentation rooms are equipped with an LCD projector and a computer running Microsoft Windows with Microsoft Powerpoint and Adobe Acrobat Reader
4. Each oral presenter is required to bring his/hers presentation on an USB flash drive.
5. Please meet the session chair in your meeting room fifteen (10) minutes prior to the start of your session and copy your presentation in the computer.
Full list of the topics and authors who will speak
Interested in speaking at ETAI 2020? Get in touch!
Organization & Chairs